Dr. Peter Blijdorp
Dr. Peter Blijdorp:
"Protocols should provide guidance, just like the side-wheels of a bike. They provide balance while in the learning phase of something new"
Dr. Peter Blijdorp discovered the positive effects of oxygen in the mouth
Dr. Peter Blijdorp is a highly recognised doctor and oral surgeon in Holland. Since fitting his first implants in 1976, Blijdorp has fitted tens of thousands of implants to date. Through his work and years of experience, Blijdorp discovered the positive effect oxygen has in the healing process within the mouth. Under his leadership a team of implantologists, oral surgeons and dentists created the BlueM formula. To date Blijdorp has written over 50 publications in leading scientific journals and continues to conduct research on the benefits oxygen has on the body and within the healing process. Today Blijdorp continues working as an oral surgeon and advises patients, before during and after treatment using BlueM to help the recovery process and help his patients get the best possible care.
Dr. Blijdorp also spends a large amount of time presenting at conferences and to professionals about his experience using oxygen and the benefits BlueM has for the healing and maintenance of the mouth.
Advice of BlueM use by Dr.Peter Blijdorp
- Brush at least twice a day with BlueM toothpaste. BlueM toothpaste can be used like a regular toothpaste. Preferably after each meal.
- Rinse after brushing with the oxygen-rich BlueM mouthwash to remove even more bacteria. Use BlueM mouthwash at least once a day.
- Use tooth pick or floss daily to improve gums. Healthy gums provides a natural protection against inflammation.
Dr. Peter Blijdorp, innovator in oral surgery
- Developer of the Sinus Lift operation technique
- Developer Saggital split and extraction therapy technique for the hypoplasctic mandible
- Developer Cortical Bone Plating technique
- Creator of the word peri-implantitis
"80% of people over 35 will suffer from inflammation of the mouth"
Click here to view BlueM products
Read more about Dr. Peter Blijdorp here.