blue®m case report competition
The proof is in the pudding – join the first blue®m case report competition
We already know the incredible potential using Topical Oral Oxygen Therapy. Many happy patients and doctors around the globe have experienced the difference in oral care. Now it’s up to you to experience the healing effects of oxygen in your practice, share your results with like-minded professionals and win incredible prizes! The case which best illustrates the effect of oxygen in a dental case, wins the competition.
How to participate?
Any dental professional can sign up. Participating is free of costs. To enter the competition you’ll need to fill in a short application form and join the facebook community
After you’ve successfully been enrolled to the competition, a confirmation is sent to you by email, you will receive a blue®m TOOTh* package, containing 5 oral gel, 5 full size 75 ml tubes of toothpastes and 5 (large, 500 ml) bottles of mouthwash (total value € 139).
The case which best illustrates the effect of oxygen in a dental case, wins the competition.
* TOOTh = Topical Oral Oxygen Therapy
How does this competition work?
After receiving the TOOTh package and guideline you can start building your dental case reports. The contest consists of various stages: Stage 1: Get started, before December 1st, 2018. Select suitable cases/patients (e.g. peri-implantitis, periodontitis, oral wounds) and start following the step-by-step plan.
Stage 2: Submit your best cases (max 5 per participant) before March 1st, 2019 by mailing the complete case study in the appropriate template (pdf) to email@example.com.
Stage 3: Review and selection by our jury. The members of the jury will review all submitted case reports and select the winner. During the IDS 2019 the winner will be announced.
Closing date for registration: December, 1st, 2018
- The case which best illustrates the effect of oxygen in a dental case, wins the competition.
- The TOOTh guidelines need to be pursued, which means initial use of blue®m oral gel and regular use of blue®m toothpaste and mouthwash.
- The blue®m philosophy needs to be respected: no aggressive chemical therapy, just supporting the body’s own healing process.
- Cases need to be well documented and provided with background information, anamnesis, therapy followed, etc. We suggest to use the CARE checklist
- No need to say that cases with bad quality photos, no description or no relation to blue®m will be deleted from the community.
- English is the main language of the competition.
Which prizes to win?
The winner will receive the following prize (and of course our eternal gratitude and respect):
- € 5.000 (for a well deserved holiday break)
- Publication of the winning case report
- KOL of the year with according privileges and promotion
Each participant will receive the blue®m TOOTh-package for the value of € 139