Did you know that men averagely die six years earlier than women? And most of these reasons are easy to prevent. That’s why we think it is time to take action! And change starts with awareness.
Did you know:
- Men die on average younger than women. Heart disease is the No. 1 killer of men, cancer is the second cause.
- Men go to the doctor less than women.
- Men are three times more likely to die from suicide than women
The Movember Foundation has been on a mission for years to support men’s health and create awareness for this good cause. Since blue®m is dedicated to healthy mouths and healthy bodies, we support this wonderful initiative during the month of November. We care for men’s health. Do you stand up for men’s health too? Join bluemovember.
Stand up for men’s health
- Spread the message. Create content. Make selfies with (blue) moustaches (click here to download). Share your photo on your socials with #bluemovember and the text: “grow a mo” and tag bluem.international. Great prices to win!
- Join team blue®m and help us to raise awareness for men’s health. Start your own fundraiser. It is very easy and the more the merrier!
- Start having conversations about men’s health. Did you know that 60 men die each hour because of suicide? Take care of all fathers, brothers and sons in need.
- Check out Movember.com for more local information. There are many events and activities to you in. For instance running 60 km with your team, friends or family
Let’s stand up for a happier, healthier and longer life for men!